Are searching UG & PG Exams results of Integral University. Here we have good news for the students who have appeared in the last semester exams for any graduate or undergraduate program. The results have will be declared in the upcoming June of this year. To get more information or details regarding your result go through the official website of the Integral University, for more updates regarding the upcoming result stay tuned with us on govjobs.co.
Integral University Results 2018
Integral University comes into existence in the year 2004, and is situated in Lucknow U.P. this is a private university and working from last 12 years efficiently in each field of education. This university has a vast range of courses running in it like tradition courses, Management courses, technical courses and many other courses. The most chosen courses in the university are BA, BSc, B. Tech, B. Arch, BCA, B.Com including all these bachelor courses the university also provides master courses in the respective fields like MA, MSc, M.Tech, M. Arch, MCA, M.Com. In spite of all these courses, there are many specializations also as you can option the different trades or subject in your graduation as per the interest of the student. This university is one of the leading universities in the field of the Higher education in India. To get more details about the university you can visit the official web page of the university.
How to check the result of the Integral University
As there are different patterns of exams like some courses have the yearly mode of examination and some courses have semester mode of examination as per the format. Now those students who had appeared for the semester exams conducted in the December-January by the examination authorities of the Integral University were willing to know about the results. The official authorities had decided to declare the result soon. So those aspirants who appeared in the last exams can visit the official website of the Integral University and can check the result online.
For the student’s convenience, we had summed up the process of result checking into few simple steps.
- Firstly the students need to login on the official website of the university for the results iul.ac.in
- Now the student must click on the option of Notice Board and then choose option examinations, a new tab will be opened on your screen.
- Now choose the course and the respective semester for which you want to check the result.
- Now a new tab will be opened and you need to fill your roll.no or any other detail required like your DOB, Father Name or any other detail, cross check the details and click on the option of Submit.
- Now your result will be on your computer screen, there is also an option to take the printout of your result.
- The expected date of the result declaration will be in the month of June. For more update regarding the detailed information about the result, students can visit the official web page of the university, or stay tuned with us on our official website we will get back soon with more updates.